|Conductivity*||93 000s/m||196 000s/m||n/a||n/a|
* measurement of specific conductivity made by a four-contact method of a compressed tablet under pressure of 70 atmospheres.
Method of synthesis
Graphene nanopowder is a form of carbon nanoparticle. We produce graphene nanopowder by using a low-temperature physical exfoliation of natural graphite (the material used in pencils) in deionized water. This means that the graphite is exposed to the temperature lower than 650C°. The final material is stable at room temperature and does not show any signs of combustibility.
Our production method does not involve any chemicals. It means that our synthesis does not generate hazardous waste or toxic gases. We do not use any oxidizers or surfactants, and therefore our graphene is almost completely free of any impurities: carbon content equals 96%. This makes our graphene suitable for a wide range of applications.
Due to their unique nanoscale size, shape, and material composition, graphene nanopowder can be applied to improve and change the properties of a wide range of polymeric materials (broad range of plastics), natural or synthetic rubber, adhesives, paints, inks, lacquers and coatings.
Multifunctional property improvements offered by graphene nanopowder make this nanomaterial an ideal additive for applications where several property improvements are required.
- Composite materials
- super concentrates/additives
- lithium ion batteries
- conductive polymers
- lightweight but durable plastic
- touch screens
- And lots more
Effects that you can achieve with graphene nanopowder:
- Increase thermal conductivity and stability
- increase electrical conductivity
- improve barrier properties
- increase rigidity
Our company provides graphene for sale which is one of the most promising nanomaterials available on the market these days. Graphene is an allotrope of carbon in the form of a two-dimensional, atomic-scale, honey-comb lattice in which one atom forms each vertex and fact is that graphene is only one atom thick. But why is graphene such a desirable material that fascinates researchers all over the world? It is undoubtedly because of its unique and remarkable properties with a wide range of applications in many different fields of industrial technology.
Graphene is very popular also because of its building block - carbon, which is one of the most abundant elements in the world. The research of graphene brings innovation every day and of course, its advancements are evolving increasingly. Because of this, graphene and other graphene products are the most sought-after materials in the technological revolution which has already hit the market.
All this makes graphene a perfect choice for:
composite materials (formed by combining several different materials to create a unique one that could be used for example in the military area)
- masterbatches/additives (additives for the plastic industry)
- Li-ion batteries (improved to have fast charging and higher capacity than normal batteries)
- supercapacitors (for bigger energy storage)
- conductive polymers (with excellent electrical conductivity and ultra-light porous structure)
- light-weight but strong plastics (graphene is not just strong but also very thin)
- touch screens (graphene is non-reflective and could replace indium)
- graphene membranes (graphene could be used in a process of ultrafiltration, for example, to filter seawater and then use it for agricultural purposes)
- biological and chemical sensors (it could theoretically monitor the level of important substances in the human body such as cytochrome-c, cholesterol, NADH and so on)
- solar cells (graphene could replace silicon)
- and many-many others (medical and security scanning, superhydrophobic coating material, light-emitting diodes, corrosion barriers, DNA sequencing, tissue engineering, drug and gene delivery and so on)
We also provide, aside from graphene, other graphene materials and other nanomaterials based on carbon such as fullerenes, multi-walled nanotubes, PCBM (fullerene derivative), PCDTBT, nanodiamond thermal grease, endofullerenes, colloidal metal nanoparticles and nanodiamonds. Every material has its own wide range of use, for example, some of them could be used as catalysts or in metallurgy, many of them could be used in energetics or engineering. All of these materials along with graphene have great potential to become the materials of the future. Our company could provide you the most up-to-date technology in the field of nanomaterials with a combination of excellent quality of our products and individual approach to every single client. We hope that our products will be soon at the top of the commercial nanomaterials marketplace.
Graphene Powder for Sale “Buy a Multifunctional Additive” Buy graphene
Graphene Products For Sale / Graphene Materials For Sale Buy graphene
Graphene for sale “Buy the most durable material in the world” Buy graphene