Multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNT)
MWNTs (multi-walled carbon nanotubes) consist of several graphene layers, formed as a tube with open or closed ends. They form strong and highly elastic fibers. The space between the layers is 0.34 nm, which is the same as between the crystal graphite layers.
MST MWNTs do not require any purification from other carbon forms (soot), they do not have any surface damages and are aimed for the following applications:
- composite material modification/masterbatches
- components for electronics
- chemical industry
- oil-refining industry
- construction industry
- productions of lacquers and paints
- adsorbents for mineral oils
Outer diameter MWCNT MST is 8-30 nm, length >20um.
Also, with a special order, we can offer MWCNTs with parameters that are specified by the customer.
Production of MWCNTs:
MST Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (MWNTs) are synthesized by a unique production method – low-temperature thermocatalytic pyrolysis of hydrocarbon.
The tests show that the MWCNT-MST can be successfully used as:
- nanomodifiers for adhesives/glues
- paint-metal surfaces
- heat-conducting pastes
If you require more detailed information, please feel free to contact us.
Due to their chemical, physical and mechanical properties MWCNT MST are suitable for modifying of any composite materials in order to improve consumer characteristics and to increase the service life of end products.
Carbon nanotubes are excellently strong and flexible; they have extraordinary conductivity of heat and electricity as well as other carbon nanomaterials which our company also provides. Carbon nanotubes have also very valuable optical properties such as absorption or fluorescence. They also can be modified to achieve the required properties. You can increase strength, flexibility, elasticity and even toughness by mixing carbon nanotubes with some polymers or metals.
Large surface of our developed material enables its high adsorptive capacity. It can be used as an adsorbent for capturing of hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide, RSH, disulphide, chlorine, fluorine and other.
How to buy carbon nanotubes (multi-walled and single-walled carbon nanotubes).
You can buy carbon nanotubes (Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes) provided by our company and made by prominent scientists which all work with the most up-to-date technologies in the field of nanomaterials. Carbon nanotubes were discovered in 1991 and they totally changed the material science. There can be many structural models of carbon nanotubes which depend on the bond between carbons. With different bonding, we get different properties.
Buy Carbon Nanotubes, the Most Convenient Nanomaterials! We will help you choose the right type of CNT for your needs in science and production.
Sale of carbon nanotubes, nanomaterials with exceptional properties.
- Lacquers and paints
- Coatings (carbon nanotubes as versatile coating materials)
- Heat-conducting pastes
- Transparent films
- Ceramics (improved toughness)
- Supercapacitors (carbon nanotubes are special not just by their conductivity but also by their enormously high surface area)
- Solar cells
- Fuel cells (electrode catalyst)
- Li-ion batteries (for notebooks and mobile phones)
- Hydrogen storage
- Modified Polymer materials
- Reusable adsorbents (regeneratable)
- Reusable filters (water treatment)
- Photovoltaic Technology
- Biosensors (can be used in medicine, food industry or for military purposes)
- In vivo receptors (inside a living cell)
- Synthetic implants
- Cell Tracking and Labeling
- Drug and gene delivery
- Cancer research (oncoprotectors, etc.)