Publication Date: January 1, 2020
This data protection declaration explains which personal data is processed for what purpose. “Personal data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable private person.
Using the services of the website means the unconditional consent of the User with this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User should refrain from using the services.
1. What data is processed and for what purpose?
We process personal data that we receive from you as part of our business relationships, i.e. during the conclusion, implementation and execution of a contract for a product or service you purchased, or personal data that we collect about you in connection with the use of the product or service. We also process data that you voluntarily provide to us, including during visits to exhibitions or through our web forms or surveys. In addition, we process personal data received by us from third-party websites in case you fill out a form of one of our advertisements, for example, to receive a download or subscribe to a newsletter.
1.1 Browsing our websites
By browsing our websites, you provide us with automatic information. The term “Automatic Information” is information automatically collected by our web server that your web browser makes available every time you visit one of our websites. The browsing data we collect includes the website you access, the time and duration of your visit, the pages you visited, your search and temporarily, your IP address, and the items you added to the cart. Your IP address is used to determine the city from which you visit the site, as well as the company in which the IP address is registered. We use the browsing data of our users to create aggregate statistics to find out what is of interest to users, to improve various aspects of our websites and provide services such as troubleshooting, as well as to recognize users who have already visited our websites, to set up their website for their future visits. We also use browsing data to study traffic patterns and maintain or restore the security of our websites or to detect and correct technical defects and errors.
1.2 Providing you with the services you requested
In order to provide you with access to certain services on our websites, we request information such as your name or email address, for example, when registering an account on one of our websites. We use your data to provide you with the information or services you requested, such as providing information about relevant products, services and / or promotions, answering questions about our products or services, or sending you newsletters or other marketing / advertising materials based on your of choice or providing access to an online platform or application. In order to provide you with the information you have requested or which may interest you, we can individualize the content you requested based on the information we collect about you. We use your information, such as your name, address, email address, financial information, profession, area of knowledge and your purchase history, to complete the purchase or sale transaction if you purchased one of our products through the website or offer you any of our services that you requested.
Please note that the provision of some information will be necessary in order for us to take actions regarding the order of goods or services that you purchased. For example, we need your address in order to be able to send you the product you ordered. Our online forms clearly define which fields are required to complete a transaction. If you do not provide us with this information, we will not be able to complete the transaction.
1.3 Customer management
We process your personal data, such as your contact details, in order to provide you with a satisfactory customer management experience. For example, supporting a sales transaction or processing your requests. For this purpose, we also process your personal data as part of our management and development of our relations with clients, in order to provide you with individual content and evaluate your needs as a client. We process your personal data to analyze your preferences and habits to improve our services and ensure that we can provide our customers with the highest quality services and support.
1.4 Legal obligation and enforcement
In some cases, we have a legal obligation to process personal data. A typical example is the provision of data to a government agency that has identified potential misuse of a drug or treatment as part of a so-called pharmacovigilance, i.e. an obligation to investigate and share data when the potential side effects of drugs are detected.
If necessary, we can also use your data to protect our rights or the rights of third parties (such as copyright infringement).
1.5 Providing you with information that may interest you
We strive to provide you with information that may interest you, and freely communicate through various channels (telephone, email, SMS, mail, messages on social networks) without sending redundant information. Our communication with you is based on information that we collect about you and are allowed to use. For example, we use a combination of your email address and browsing data so that we can provide you with information about the product you are viewing on one of our websites. Based on the information we collect, we can internally indicate that you are interested in certain categories of information.
As a rule, we will use the information collected to inform you about our new products, innovations, promotions, seminars, webinars and events, such as exhibitions and exhibitions of suppliers.
We provide you with such information only where we are permitted, for example, when you decided to receive our promotional emails and when you did not mind our use of your data for marketing purposes.
We use profiling procedures to optimize and personalize customer relationship management and our advertising efforts. To optimize and personalize our advertising measures, we create customer profiles and assign customers to specific customer segments based on these customer profiles. Based on this segmentation, we can control the type, content and frequency of specific advertising events for specific target groups. For the purpose of profiling, we use the data that we receive from you as part of our business relationships. This includes personal data such as your purchases and online behavior. Profiling can be based, in particular, on usage data that we create with the consent of the client, measuring and evaluating the client’s interaction with electronic advertising, in particular, measuring and evaluating the number of openings and clicks in e-mail newsletters.
2. Cookies, analytic tools, social plugins and advertising
The following categories of cookies relate to:
- cookies that optimize the presentation or display of country-specific content (for example, the presentation of a website in your national language and the corresponding availability of the product for a specific country and price),
- cookies that help us remember your settings
- cookies for the web audience
You can disable or block cookies in your browser; however, this may result in restrictions on the usability of our websites.
For more information about cookies used on our websites, click here.
2.2 Google Analytics:
Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), for storing “analytic cookies” on your device. This means that information about the users and use of our websites is transmitted to Google and processed on our behalf in order to compile reports on website activity, evaluate visits to websites and visitors and provide us with similar services. This includes transferring your IP address, but it will not be combined with other Google data. In addition, your IP address is abbreviated (usually within the European Union) and is retained by Google only in abbreviated form. To store data in the USA, Google’s self-certification in accordance with Privacy Shield provides an appropriate level of data protection.
2.3 Adobe Analytics:
Our websites use Adobe Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited (“Adobe”) to store “analytic cookies” on your device. This means that information about the users and use of our websites is transmitted to Adobe and processed on our behalf in order to compile reports on website activity, evaluate visits to websites and visitors and provide us with similar services. This includes transferring your IP address, but will not be combined with other Adobe data. In addition, it is pseudonymized before geolocation and replaced with a shared IP address before storage.
You can refuse to process your data for statistical purposes using the following link (section “Using Adobe Marketing Cloud by Our Business Clients”): https://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html.
2.4 Social plugins
We use the following social plugins on our sites:
2.4.1 Facebook social plugins
2.4.2 Twitter social plugins
2.4.3 Pinterest social plugins
2.4.4 Google+ social plugins
2.4.5. VKontakte social plugins
We work with third-party online marketing services (for example, Google Adwords, ResearchGate, Sprinklr, Facebook and Doubleclick users), which present our advertising to Internet users who have previously visited our websites on their network or websites. The purpose of these services is to create advertising based on the needs and interests of relevant Internet users.
2.6 Links to other sites
Our sites contain links to third-party sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, keep in mind that they have their own privacy policies that should be reviewed. We accept no liability for the content or practice of these websites.
3. Recipients of personal data
3.1 Data transfer to the group of companies LLC "MST-Nano"
3.2 Transfer of data to third parties
We transfer your personal data as follows:
• Service providers: we transfer your personal data to third-party service providers who use this data to provide us with services, such as payment systems, hosting providers, marketing technology providers, auditors, consultants and customer support.
• Required by law. We may disclose your personal data if it is required by law or if it is necessary to respond to claims made against us or perform legal procedures.
• Business transfers: we may disclose or transfer personal data as part of any merger, sale and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event.
4. Data transfer to third countries
We transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA. We will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the requirements of European Union data protection laws through the Standard Contractual Provisions approved by the EU Commission.
You have the right to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the security measures that we have introduced in order to ensure the proper protection of your personal data during their transfer, as described above.
5. Data storage
We store data for as long as necessary to provide the service you request. For example, when you subscribe to a newsletter, we store the relevant data, at least until you unsubscribe. Based on the information we collect, we can internally indicate that you are interested in certain categories of information. This information will be stored and updated until we consider the possibility of interacting with you.
Your IP address, which is collected when browsing our websites and which by law can be considered personal data, is stored for 7 days, unless a reasonably justified incident indicates a longer storage period (for example, due to a hacker attack).
Under certain circumstances, your data should also be stored longer, for example, if a so-called legal or judicial arrest has been ordered in connection with an official or legal proceeding (i.e. a ban on deleting data during the procedure).
Data without any personal information can be stored permanently.
6. Children's personal data
We do not knowingly process the personal data of children under the age of 16, unless we intentionally process the personal data of children for our campaigns or events. If so, we will notify you separately. Parents and legal guardians must ensure that their children do not share any personal data through our services or websites without permission. If personal data has been shared by children, please let us know so that we can delete the personal data and any associated account.
7. Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
• You may request access to your personal data, including the provision of a copy of the personal data that is being processed
• You can ask us to update or correct any incomplete or inaccurate data
• You can request the deletion of your personal data if the legal requirements are met. This is the case, in particular, if:
- your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected
- the only legal basis for the processing of such data was your consent, and you revoked such consent;
- you legally objected to the data processing related to your specific situation, and we cannot prove that there are legal grounds for processing;
- your personal data was processed illegally;
- your personal data must be erased in order to comply with legal requirements
• You can restrict the processing of personal data under certain conditions.
The requirements are as follows:
- the accuracy of your personal data is disputed by you, and MST-Nano LLC must verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is illegal, but you are opposed to the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
- MST-Nano LLC no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but you need data to establish, use or protect your data.
- you objected to the processing before verifying that the legal grounds of MST-Nano LLC outweigh your legal grounds.
• You have the right to data portability. For example, you can ask us to provide your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format for your use or transfer to another controller.
• You can file a complaint with the supervisor
• If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
• The right to objection - if we rely on our legitimate interests in the use of your personal data, you have the right to object to such use, and we must stop processing it if we cannot demonstrate compelling legal grounds for use that redefine your interests, rights and freedom, or when we need to process data to create, execute or defend legal claims. In addition, without explanation, you may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling to the extent that it is associated with such direct marketing. Then we will stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to exercise any of these rights or you have any questions or doubts about how we process your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
For users from the EEA: Russia is a jurisdiction outside the European Economic Area, which was not recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of personal data protection. Therefore, we have taken appropriate measures to ensure that such transfers are carried out in accordance with the applicable EU data protection rules.
In particular, MCT-Nano LLC is guided by the Standard Contractual Terms approved by the European Commission to ensure an adequate level of protection for your Personal Information transmitted to Russia.
If you are located in a territory where your consent is required for the transfer of your Personal Information to another jurisdiction, then using the our website you give LLC “MST-Nano” your explicit and unambiguous consent to such transfer or storage, and / or processing of information in other specified jurisdictions, including Russia.
On the territory of the Russian Federation, processing and ensuring the security of personal data at LLC “MST-Nano” is carried out in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ “Personal Data”.